An online forum dedicated to Great Lakes surfers and the art they produce. Please share!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
One painting of Willow at Edgewater Park, the other two are off Lakewood Park on a strong NE wind looking west at the end of the day. Iced in time is time for me paint waves. I painted them this winter.
- Febuary21,2010paintings 004c.jpg (130.06 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
- Febuary21,2010paintings 002a.jpg (76.03 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
- Febuary21,2010paintings 001b.jpg (51.87 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
- Posts: 1160
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:44 am
- Location: Cherry Pit Spitting Capital o' the World
Wow! Very nice! Water can be so hard to capture and make it look right. Nice job!
We R eternal beings going thru a temporary human existance - Mama G
beer city snake wrote:farkin' A !!! mongo... well done !
besides the obvious skillz, i dig how you didnt over glorify crappy lake waves...
man, your lake waves LOOK LIKE lake waves... and they are all the more beautiful for it
Yea like he said.
nice work, if you like that artsy, fartsy crap...j/k
seriously good work!